Thank you, Ed!

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Sharion

Thank you, Ed!

Post by Sharion »

I know that my last accepted submission was a weird one, a wee bit technical. :mrgreen: Thank you, Ed, for being such a good sport and for the speedy approvals.

I promise I'm switching gears and am moving on to other topics after a series of articles on the same subject. It wasn't even a planned series, it just came out. One led to another and another...

We wouldn't want to bore our favorite Ed!

I do wonder about that. Does Ed get bored? It must seem so repetitive after awhile with hundreds of writers all saying the same things in different ways.
nichewriter

Re: Thank you, Ed!

Post by nichewriter »

Ed now has a team of editors working with him so...I think that spreads out the boredom :wink:

And I'd like to throw in my "Thanks!" too -- my submissions are getting approved faster (submitted 5 non-public request articles early Monday morning and they all got approved before noon!). I've taken to heart his and his team's comments from several weeks ago and that has resulted to no article rejections this month (fingers crossed) :D

~Sherry
JasperFlynn

Post by JasperFlynn »

Lucky people, I've only submitted/ re-submitted a few articles so far and they've all taken about 4 days to be approved or rejected): I know Ed and the other editors have a gruelling task though and I'm really thankful for your patience :)

Thanks guys
WordCraft

Post by WordCraft »

My latest one is still in review. Speed does not seem to have increased for me. I think they must review them in alphabetical order of usernames :( :lol:

I still want to know if Ed is male or female...

I wonder if the new editors can find out :D

EDIT: And not long after posting the above, my last article was accepted ;)