I <3 End of the Month

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Elizabeth Ann West

I <3 End of the Month

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

Anyone else see an uptick in sales at the end of the month? I just love the validation the last week gives when pieces on the shelf just seem to fly out the door. I know my original goal was $500 a month, and I'm only 20% there on C-C, but I earned another $100 on another site. It's just taking time to get the writing machine going. Plus, hubby taking classes 2 nights a week really cuts into how much energy and time I have to write. On those nights, I'm just zoned out once Catelynn gets in bed.
ecdoran

Re: I <3 End of the Month

Post by ecdoran »

That's awesome that you manage to sell more at the end of the month! I'm jealous because all of my sales seem to happen within the first week of the month, so I get to stare at my money that waits around for three more weeks. And then I never seem to sell any more articles... until the start of the next month. Grr!

But at least I sell an article-ish a month, although it's not exactly joyful to wait an entire month to get $25!
Debbi

Re: I <3 End of the Month

Post by Debbi »

Several of us authors have begged CC to pay us twice a month and they tell us our request is on their radar. That won't sell more articles for you but at least you won't have to wait a whole month to be paid for a sale in the first week :)