Another "Top Gun" Graduate...

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

DennisMartz

Another "Top Gun" Graduate...

Post by DennisMartz »

After 3 months with CC, I've finally graduated from the "Top Gun" of school of writing! Over the last 3 months I've had 5 articles approved and this morning I sold the first (of what will hopefully be many more!) At times it's been a little "disconcerting" watching people come in, write an article get it approved and sell it (all in the same day) but today MORE than makes up for it! ("All good things take time...")

Ed - please know that what you do for us is VERY much appreciated - I've submitted articles that had weak areas that you've pointed out and after "reworking" them they've often become more than what I'd envisioned in the first place. You don't allow "second best" and because of that - the end result is better for everyone. Thank you.

Celeste (CC's "Mom") - There are a lot of people who give "life" to the forum and trying to name them all would take forever (and I know I'd forget someone...) so this is addressed to Celeste, but meant for EVERYONE who is part of this forum - from the first day I started reading the forums I've felt like this is a big "family" (but one we've all "chosen" rather than being born into) - it's a place where we can meet friends, learn everything we need to know to about CC, encourage each other, laugh, (cry) and make a few bucks (or as can be seen in some cases a whole LOT of bucks...) I feel pretty damn lucky to have found this place! - Thank you ALL for being here!!!

Now excuse me while I get get started on my next project... (my gawd, this is fun ain't it ???)

Dennis
Celeste Stewart

Re: Another "Top Gun" Graduate...

Post by Celeste Stewart »

That's awesome, Dennis! Now, go pick up your toys and brush your teeth. (That's the mom in me speaking). :D You are absolutely right, the CC community is incredible. I love the friendly, encouraging spirit here.
DennisMartz

Post by DennisMartz »

Awwwwwww, c'mon mom - I wanna go out and PLAY!!!!!!
CRDonovan

Post by CRDonovan »

There you go. Way to go with perseverance!