Constant Content radio ad?

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Evelyn

Constant Content radio ad?

Post by Evelyn »

Right after I signed up with C-C, my husband was driving in the Twin Cities and heard a radio ad for Constant-Content. It caught his ear because I'd just been blathering on for a week about how I was going to make a million dollars here. :wink:

Is this true? Does anyone know if C-C is advertising on the radio? If so, at least one person has heard!

Evelyn
Ed

Re: Constant Content radio ad?

Post by Ed »

It's actually for something else, but it does sound like they're saying "Constant Content." It's made me do a double-take more than once.

Ed
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I think it's for ConstantContact.com, an email marketing company. I've heard it myself (though I rarely hear radio commercials anymore now that I have satellite radio - yay for that!).
eek

Post by eek »

I've heard that ad as well. I heard it on NPR I think, so it's getting nationwide coverage. It would be nice if it was our CC.
Evelyn

Post by Evelyn »

Well, rats if it's for Constant Contact. I like those guys well enough, and have used their services for several email newsletters. Probably the best if you're looking to get into that area. But darn it all!

Well, I won't mention anything to my husband. He's proud of Constant CONTENT vicariously through me. What else are we doing for marketing? I know there's a super-fabulous Twitter feed (which I think Celeste set up?) and when I did my "due diligence" before signing up there were several blogs that spoke highly of C-C, and there's an eBook which I have yet to look into. I also have a blog and website on my list of things to do, right after "clean the kitchen."

I guess I'm excited about marketing because that's something I do in my other life. Don't want to appear overly enthusiastic, but where can I put my time? Besides writing more articles, of course.

Thanks, everyone.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I know that Constant-Content does have a twitter account and feeds "freelance writing opportunities" (aka public requests). I have a couple of Twitter accounts, one for me tweeting stuff and the other that tweets links to articles for sale from various CC categories and writers.

Seriously, though, your time is best spent writing and submitting articles. After all, if you don't have a collection of articles to sell, it won't matter what CC does marketingwise ;)