Happy New Year CC! I r back!

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Lysis

Happy New Year CC! I r back!

Post by Lysis »

I was lurking and posting articles here during my vacation, but I'm officially not distracted by my most awesome sister, her hubby's food that has given me a brand new tummy roll that I need to work off, a wii with guitar hero, and the snowwwww! I got to play in snow!

Sisters are so awesome. I just mooched for a month and in return walked her dogs. :D

Nashville is so awesome. I almost wrote that article on TN real estate with my sister's help, but my dog had an allergic reaction and I freaked out. According to the vet, you can give a dog benadryl. I didn't know that!

I hope everyone is having an awesome new year.
HayleyWriter

Re: Happy New Year CC! I r back!

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi Lysis,

Welcome back - I was wondering where you had gone!

Happy New Year. I hope your dog is better now - did the Benadryl work?

Kind regards

Hayley
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Hayley! I owe you an email, and I am so sorry.

My plan when I left my house was to take care of business at my sister's house. As of today, I have a letter from an attorney that I haven't addressed, an expired vehicle tag, and 400 unread emails.

It's 12:30am and my plan was to get up early and start my workout to get rid of the gut my sister gave me. LOL It's soooooooo not happening. LOL
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Lys,

You are finally back, woohoo! Did you dog like the snow? My weenie dogs hate the rain and mud but don't mind the snow at all. This year I've hardly had any but Albuquerque has had some good snow and the mountains have been deluged.

Welcome back, officially :) Speaking of getting rid of rolls, I am eagerly awaiting my new treadmill my mom gave me so Grethcen and I can both get some exercise.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Hayley, benadryl worked for residual swelling. I got nervous, and my sister says I'm kinda attached and ridiculous when it comes to my dog. LOL I woke up and her face was all swollen. It looked like someone punched her in the face! Since I come from a biology/medicine background, my thought is that she might have problems breathing due to swelling in the neck or facial area, so I got really nervous and took her to the vet. They gave her steroids and said she can take benadryl if it happened again.

Debbi, take care of the belt! I have a treadmill, but it has a broken belt. :-/ I read that you have to grease that sucker. Well sheeeeeet. I didn't know that! Treadmills are awesome. I plan to start jogging/walking in the morning before class. I'm pretty sure I gained like 10 pounds at my sister's, so I need to get rid of it. A single girl's gotta keep the rolls off!

My dog ate the snow. :-/ My dog also has no fear. My sis has a german shepherd. You'd think my little Corgi would figure that this huge dog has the second strongest bite second to a Rottweiler. But no. My Corgi decided to herd the German Shepherd. LOL
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Welcome back, missed your voice on the forums. I saw an article by Lysis on the front page the other day and knew all must be well with the world (though I didn't know there were doggie issues lurking below). Then I saw that same title on the Recently Sold List and thought of you once again :).
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Yeah, I still worked, but it was usually while my sis was distracting me and we were watching our trashy Vh1 reality shows. LOL