It's the Post-Your-Pet-Pictures Thread!

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Debbi

Re: mr. nichewriter ;o)

Post by Debbi »

Sherry,

Glad you're back up and writing!

My daughter-in-law and my son for that matter each have a wealth of knowledge but neither think they can write. I have offered to edit anything they'd like to submit but so far no takers. My daughter signed up there but hasn't submitted anything since she's in school full-time and a roller derby girl the rest of the time. It will probably take me years to get them all going :)

My dogs will probably write something first! Gretchen (greyhound mix) is on my profile page, ad here are pics of my two little boys, Hansel and Dieter.
the-boys-1-600.jpg
the-boys-1-600.jpg (43.7 KiB) Viewed 7243 times
I'd love to see pics of your GSDs and your kitty :) and everyone else's pets too!
Celeste Stewart

It's the Post-Your-Pet-Pictures Thread!

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Inspired by Debbi's recent post complete with dog photos, here's an official "post your pet pictures here" thread. Why do I think this one will be extremely popular :)
Celeste Stewart

Re: It's the Post-Your-Pet-Pictures Thread!

And here's Elvis. . .
Attachments
ElvisEyesCloseUp.jpg
ElvisEyesCloseUp.jpg (541.23 KiB) Viewed 7228 times
Celeste Stewart

Gotta love those spooky eyes! He's an Australian Shepherd and one of the all time great dogs :)
nichewriter

Post by nichewriter »

Your dogs are so adorable, Debbi! Here is a picture of Lacey, our police dog reject. She's about 90 pounds. This was taken back in May that's why she's err, looking rather goofy. Our regular Fedex guy saw her one time a couple of years ago when we had just shaved her and left out the hair on her head and a little puff at the end of her tail so she looked like a silly lion. When he drove up to the porch, he shouted, "If your dog could, she'd probably sue you!" and drove off laughing.

I'm looking for a picture of Bear and will post it here. I will have to do some serious digging in my files for a photo of Pod, our cat. Bear attacked him 4 years ago and since then, he refuses to come in the house or stay on the property except when he's hungry or looking to spend some time with Lacey, which is every 2 or 3 weeks. Sometimes he'd disappear for 3 or 4 months and reappear. He just roams around (we live out in the country where there's nothing but miles and miles of olive and orange groves, and dairy farms). We just make sure to have food and water out in the garage where he can come and go anytime he wants.
lacey in the garden.jpg
lacey in the garden.jpg (92.98 KiB) Viewed 7226 times
Celeste Stewart

Oh, I used to shave my old terrier mix with a mohawk. Mean Mommy, but she loved it.

Here's the puppy of the family. He's an 8-month-old 150 pound St. Bernard (he belongs to my sister, but still):
Attachments
Huckleberry.jpg
Huckleberry.jpg (205.05 KiB) Viewed 7220 times
nichewriter

Post by nichewriter »

Love your St. Bernard, Celeste! (I want one someday...)
Celeste Stewart

He's my sister's dog but he's visiting for the holidays :).
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Seems like the bigger the dog, the sweeter it is. My 10-pounders are mean as snakes to strangers. That St. Bernard looks like its heart is as big as it is.