The waiting game

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Sharion

The waiting game

Post by Sharion »

Call it the waiting game or the three limit rule, either way it's torment! I've submitted my first three articles and they are in the review queue, waiting to see if I pass muster with Ed.

I wrote a fourth but cannot even submit it until Ed flashes green. Oh the torture of waiting! Every time I responded to a post by Celeste I was inspired to a new article and my fingers are flying.

Flying to a dead stop that is with the inability to upload number four. Aaaarrrggghhhh!

Oh please let the green lights flash my way!
Sharion

Re: The waiting game

Post by Sharion »

After reading the rejection thread, I wonder what the odds are of getting an acceptance on any of the first three?
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

That's one of the reasons why CC started limiting newbies to three at first. For example, if you submit all of your documents in the wrong font or spaced the paragraphs wrong, would you rather find out after three rather than say twenty submissions?
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Just because you can't submit them doesn't mean you can't write them. Write away and then you will have a truckload to submit once that green light flashes. If you get the red light, the articles will still be written and you can post them somewhere else (like Associate Content or in your blog or book).

Good luck!