Funny Searches

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Celeste Stewart

Funny Searches

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Okay, who's searching for "Trailer Park Boys" :P and who's up for writing about them?
Debbi

Re: Funny Searches

Post by Debbi »

Apparently it was a movie in the late '90s and a 2001 TV series? I never heard of it.

Someone searched for "????????" recently. That might make a good article! So mysterious :)
Celeste Stewart

Oh, okay, a real movie? Does that mean I don't have to get out the beer can curlers before tackling the topic? LOL
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Hey, if I can write about possums, you can write about trailer park boys!
Celeste Stewart

Yeah but only if I'm all gussied up first.
Nessiee

Post by Nessiee »

That's funny... maybe it's just a Canadian thing, but Trailer Park Boys is rather big up here. It's been on TV for several years, and I'm pretty sure they made a movie too. Lots of people watch it (I've never really gotten into it myself) but I have friends that watch it, and my Dad watches it sometimes. He even went out to a live "concertish" appearance by some of the "Trailer Park Boys".
Celeste Stewart

Maybe. Never heard of them until today but then I'm no authority on boy bands and such (assuming they're a boy band/pop sensation). Now, I'm curious and will have to do a quick Bing search, beer can curlers or not.
Celeste Stewart

Okay, it's a Canadian series with the movie being released in USA "soon." Got it! Somehow I never thought of Canada as being trailer park territory.
Nessiee

Post by Nessiee »

Hmmmm, from the little that I've watched of the show, it's sort of documentary style and follows a couple of criminals (that are rather bad at what they do - their plans never work out) during their daily lives at the trailer park. It's really hard to explain, unless you've actually seen it. Seriously, hard lol.

---
And yea, we have our fair share of trailer parks around. Not that I'm all too familiar with them, I've only been to a couple, and they weren't anything like the trailer park shown in the show.
westernangel

Post by westernangel »

I'm Canadian too, so I gotta admit to knowing the Trailer Park Boys. Actually my brother Art got to know the three main actors in it and they became good friends :) I even have some photos of them together. The show is not my cuppa tea, but my son and nephews love it.