Twitter RSS Feed

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

ScottRC

Re: Twitter RSS Feed

Post by ScottRC »

Cool! I just set up an RSS feed application on FB and linked CC to it, so I don't think I need to link Twitterfeed to FB. We'll see ...
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

You can probably use your widget on Facebook?
Celeste Stewart

ScottRC wrote:Celeste: Thanks for all the help, and congrats on your bonus $100 this morning!
You're welcome. I couldn't help myself with that tweet this morning. Twitter's a great place to shout out about how great CC is :)

BTW, I use a different account to feed CC articles. Plus, I don't feed just mine. I picked a bunch of different categories and tweet the category feeds out to the Twitterverse. I may switch back to feeding the Celeste account. I had stopped because it was tweeting all of my private requests and that was funky. THat issue has been solved though, so I ought to go in and reset my feed. . .
ScottRC

Post by ScottRC »

Celeste - Yeah, I wondered if your "Article Agent" helped garner any sales .... Since it's totally automated it seemed rather impersonal. But you're obviously a lot more savvy with the social networking than I am at this point, so I'll just watch and learn. :)
Celeste Stewart

I have no idea if it helps or not because there's no real way for me to track results. But, it takes no work and it does drive traffic to the site. I figure if it helps bring in one new customer, that's cool. I can track the number of clicks and each link tends to get an initial burst of hits right away :). Also, the followers that account gets tend to be fairly organic. For example, after tweeting an article for sale on "workplace safety," it's not unusual to get a few followers interested in workplace safety issues. Who knows, they may someday need help writing an article and remember CC.