I'm Back!

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

HayleyWriter

I'm Back!

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi Everyone,

I know I have disappeared on the CC front for the last couple of months, but I am back!

I spent the last month moving from my bed to the lounge with a very painful illness. I went in and out of hospital and finally a doctor agreed to operate. It's an amazing feeling to wake up from an operation in LESS pain than you were before someone cut you with a scalpel.

Anyway, I have basically recovered. I'm taking things slowly this week, but should be back to normal next month.

It's good to be back. I've been looking through the forums and I have missed a lot! Congratulations to all who have celebrated successes in getting articles approved, etc. Congratulations to Nichewriter for making the Top 10 list!
Phil - I love the happy dance. Can I have one to celebrate getting better?

To all my friends here at CC - I'd love to hear from you again. Sorry for the neglect in not writing emails lately - I haven't written anything for about a month!

Hayley
Celeste Stewart

Re: I'm Back!

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I was honestly worried about you! When someone just disappears, you always wonder. I'm so glad to hear you are better! Missed you, Hayley.
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Thanks Celeste. I missed you too. I didn't even have the energy to log in and read the forums most days. :cry: It's so good to be back! :D

Hayley
Lor

Post by Lor »

Hayles,
I sent you an email. So glad you're doing well.

Lor
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Hayley!

So glad you are back :) And feeling better! I missed your forum posts.

Debbi
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Thanks Debbi and Lor. It is nice to know that people missed me!

Hayley
nichewriter

Post by nichewriter »

Hayley! I was starting to wonder where/how you were the other day. I'm sorry to hear you've been ill, but very glad that you are back! Kinda missed your participation in the forum :D Take it easy! Big hugs!
canywriter

Post by canywriter »

Great to have you back Hayley! Was wondering what happened - I was about to post in the forum asking if anyone knew what had happened to you! Great you're better, and welcome back!

Cany
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Gee guys, I'm overwhelmed with the kind thoughts! :o It is so good to be back. You will definitely see more of my comments in the forums again. Thanks Cany and Sherry!

Hayley
jak

Post by jak »

So sorry you've had that nasty experience, Hayley. Hope the sales have still been coming in - that's the beauty of CC. And now you're better, thank goodness, you can bump up your portfolio again.
eek

Post by eek »

Welcome back, Hayley. All the best to you while you recuperate. Sure hope you have someone to spoil you. We can't bring your chocolates or clean your house, but hopefully our care and concern will speed your recovery! :)
Emma
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi

Jak - Yes - I still made some sales. Not as many as when I write consistently for CC, but a few articles sold. It's very good to make sales when you can't write and the money will help pay some hospital bills! :lol:

Emma - Chocolates and housecleaning all taken care of - I'm being spoiled by my husband! Kind thoughts and concern is all I need. I'm definitely recuperating nicely now. :D

Thanks all!

Hayley
PeggyTee

Post by PeggyTee »

Welcome back Hayley!

Was wondering where you'd disappeared off to, thought you might have gone on hols. So sorry to hear about your illness, but great news that you are now well and back on your feet!

Pegs.
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Hi Hayley,

Glad to see your back to feeling better and recuperating. We missed you!
audrabianca

Post by audrabianca »

Welcome back. Get well! You were very missed because you are always a ray of sunshine here.