More Stolen Articles - check to see if yours are here

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

canywriter

Re: More Stolen Articles - check to see if yours are here

Post by canywriter »

Good news from LinkRoll - I took Amy's suggestion from another post and found this contact id - sid@33rpm.com - mailed him with cc to support, and have already got a reply from him saying he will take down the articles. He also wanted to know which other ones were stolen - I know Debbi's for sure - others with dog and mobile articles would you check? The response is very positive. Debbi, would you mail him?

Cany
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Cany,

I think they took all of Mike's articles down. When I click on the link to his page it doesn't show any articles. Also, when I searched LinkRoll for my article I didn't find it. Good work!

Debbi
canywriter

Post by canywriter »

Yup! Sid just mailed me and told me he had deleted all of Mike's articles! That is super! And, Amy, thanks for suggesting I do some tracking.

Cany
Amy W

Post by Amy W »

You're welcome, Cany. Glad I could help :D
PeggyTee

Post by PeggyTee »

Yay! Thanks everyone! Joint effort.

Pegs
stephanie

Post by stephanie »

I don't know if this is the same guy, but Mike Sandy at ezinearticles.com stole my CC article called "Top 10 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Hot". (He had changed the article title slightly to "A Few Ways to Keep Your Relationship Hot".)

I found it by pasting one paragraph of the article into google. It showed up as cached material (google last run by was October 9). I had uploaded the article to CC in June, so I have no idea how long this guy had it showing as his.

steph
Nessiee

Post by Nessiee »

I also found another one of my articles stolen. It's at:

http://goldcars.info/s12.html

You might want to check out this site if you write about cars or similar topics. I think I'll check the rest of my articles and then send off a message to support :P