Good News on a Monday!

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

eek

Good News on a Monday!

Post by eek »

Our lost kitten is home! My daughter was on the porch Sunday when (she reported) Moxie appeared, as if *poof!* a wave of some magic wand brought her back. Moxie put up with our excited celebration at her return, but mostly she wanted her mother, and her brothers wouldn't let her out of their sight. She seems to be just fine.

For your enjoyment: A happy ending. :D
Attachments
Moxie's Return.JPG
Moxie's Return.JPG (192.62 KiB) Viewed 7696 times
Antonia

Re: Good News on a Monday!

Post by Antonia »

Such cuties they are! Glad the prodigal kitty is home :D
Zabrina

Post by Zabrina »

Aww! How adorable! I'm glad they're reunited, and how cute! :)
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Thank goodness she found her way home! I'm sure you are relieved.

Hmm, maybe she was abducted by aliens. Did you check her for any unusual tracking devices? :lol:

Debbi
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Yay! How cute is that picture? Love the hug.
eek

Post by eek »

Aliens... Now that's something we didn't think of! :shock:
hee hee

Yes, we're relieved, happy, and slightly miffed. At least, I was. My other daughter spotted a neighborhood feral Siamese tom lurking across the road, so my mind (in searching for a reason for her behavior) jumped to conclusions. And then I was a little peeved. All that time she was consorting with males??? Then I felt guilty. She's four months old and fixed, why would she do that? I've given up trying to figure out why cats *do* anything. So I'll just pretend she went out with all the other cats to the soybean field for hunting lessons, became separated from the others, and wandered around for days trying to find her way home, somehow not hearing our shouts or calls.
Hm. The alien theory sounds even better.

Anyone want a kitten? :wink: Just kidding - how could you separate these three?
Amy W

Post by Amy W »

Awww, how cute is it that they are hugging? I'm glad Moxie is back where she belongs. I think she just did what all cats do at some point in their lives - run off with a tramp, eat a plateful of spaghetti! For the life of me, I can't rememer how that movie ends. Aliens, maybe? :wink:
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Amy, the "Lady and the Tramp" were dogs, not cats LOL :) That spaghetti scene still typifies to me true romance. Drives my husband nuts that my idea of romance comes from a dumb old Disney scene but he manages to measure up none the less.
Amy W

Post by Amy W »

I knew it's been too long since I've seen it!!! When I was a kid, I used to think that cats and dogs were really the same species - cats were girls and dogs were boys. I blame the school system for not correcting me!

And I'm with you, I think Disney has made some of the best romance movies ever! Wall-e just wanting to hold hands with Eve? Beats Casablanca any day of the week!
Phil

Post by Phil »

Aliens? That would be a good thing. Then they would know that there really is intelligent life on earth LOL.

Welcome Back Moxie. Image

I'm a sucker for animal happy endings.