Selling Articles in 5 Packs (10 in each pack)

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

reflex712

Selling Articles in 5 Packs (10 in each pack)

Post by reflex712 »

I am selling 50 unique (original content), quality articles in packs of 10 for each topic written on Home and Garden Ideas (10), Relationships (10), Personal Care (10), Health (50), and on Making Money (10). Each article is 400+ (about a page long) words. The articles are all in high quality and include excellent writing skills with perfect grammar. My regular price for this high quality content is $5 per 400+ word article, so each article pack will be $50 or your best offer. Also, you don't have to purchase all of the packs, you can choose whatever topic pack best fits your needs. So whoever is interested, please contact me for full samples, thanks.
HayleyWriter

Re: Selling Articles in 5 Packs (10 in each pack)

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi
Welcome to CC!

I'm afraid you haven't quite understood how CC works - it's very different to other freelancing sites. You don't actually make contact with the customers, nor do you need to advertise or spruik your work! I don't know what other freelancing websites you may be working with, but CC is very different. CC gives far more opportunities to authors to make a real income from writing, without the need to sell ourselves so cheaply as $5 an article.

In order to sell ANY articles, whether singularly or in a batch, you need to register as an author and then submit the articles for the review process. CC has a strict policy, so make sure you read the submission guidelines first. Once the articles are approved, the articles become available on the site for customers to purchase. You can sell three levels of licences - use (where the customer cannot change anything and you can sell the article again to other customers on this site), unique (where the customer cannot change anything but you only sell the licence one time) and full rights (where the customer can change your article and you cannot sell the article to anyone else). You have to put a usage price on but can leave the other two licence options blank if you want to.

... continued!
HayleyWriter

Re: Selling Articles in 5 Packs (10 in each pack)

Post by HayleyWriter »

continued...

I actually suggest that you do NOT sell the articles in batches. You will be more successful in selling the articles singularly, and will make more money. $5 for an article is extremely cheap, I would suggest $10 is the lowest price for a usage licence that is acceptable. I price most of my articles for usage rights for between $20 and $50. You can see a list of typical prices for different word counts when you submit an article for review. CC takes a cut to pay for the marketing and advertising to customers that us authors do not have to do, so you end up with 65%. This means if you sell an article at $10, you make $6.50. You can try selling for much more than $10, I've sold articles for up to $120 for full rights, and so have many other authors. I've even seen articles sell for hundreds of dollars. Many articles sold for usage rights sell a couple of times, and can make you a very good income. You may even sell a single article for as much as you were offering a whole batch! If the articles are good, customers will buy the articles, without you having to market your work.

This forum is not used for the purpose of "selling" your articles. I suggest you read the forums, and the FAQ etc to get an idea about how the website works. Read the submission guidelines very carefully before you submit articles for review - it is not pleasant getting an article rejected because it doesn't meet the guidelines. You can submit up to three articles at first and then can submit the other articles you have, once the articles are approved.
Good luck here,

Hayley