Coming Little West

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Elizabeth Ann West

Coming Little West

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

Okay, so sorry I've been scarce. This pregnancy has been very hard, since the baby is pinching my sciatic nerve constantly! Then to make matters worse, hubby broke his ankle, so that's been fun.

BUT, in January, 2 of my articles sold that have been here for a few months, and it was nice to get the surprise pay. :)

So here is the latest on our little one that's coming. She is VERY healthy. We just had our 20 week ultrasound and there is no doubt she is a little lady, as my doctor put it. Her name is Brianna Nichole West. :) Her legs are measuring long, but considering I'm only 5'8" but have a 34" inseam, she comes by it honestly. The June 27th due date seems alot closer on this side of 20 weeks, and I'm really excited.
HayleyWriter

Re: Coming Little West

Post by HayleyWriter »

Congratulations! It's lovely to get such good news, especially as the pregnancy has been hard. Your family is in my prayers and I am so glad to hear some positive news for you. Brianna is a pretty name, and I'm sure the little lady will be worth all the pain when she arrives.

Kind regards,

Hayley
vjlenin

Post by vjlenin »

Oh god I was away from this forum for a considerable time. I miss a lot of great news. Iam happy for you Elizabeth. Is the little West doing great?
JKALLEN

Post by JKALLEN »

Congratulations! I'm due on the 25th of June, let's hear it for little girl June babies!

Jenn
Elizabeth Ann West

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

Well we are now in Baby Watch mode :)

Checked her out and she is ahead of schedule. I'm 50% effaced and 2 cm. We had some fun with false labor Monday night (nothing serious, I didn't go to Labor and delivery, I knew it was false as the contractions weren't consistent). But all those contractions it appears has put her head down right there as my doctor said. She has dropped into the pelvic area and she isn't able to turn. He smiled and said I was really lucky as her position is great for a short pushing time, it seems my body is really good at making those contractions count!

Technically by the original due date, I am only 33.5 weeks, but her measurements and development seem to show that original due date is off. He estimates I'm really at about 35-36 weeks development, and she is fine to come at any time.

So while I was going to write today, instead all this nervous energy means my little butt will be finalizing the nursery. :)
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Aahh - the nesting phase. The little one is definitely coming. Waiting with prayers and baited breath for the good news, Elizabeth. Congratulations to Jenn too, I hope you are still enjoying a healthy pregnancy. Sounds like Elizabeth may even have a May baby, and not wait until June.

Let us know when we can celebrate!

Kind regards,

Hayley
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Those last few weeks are always so long... I'd start thinking "any day now" way too early, like at 36 weeks. Only problem was, both of mine were late. My first by over two weeks! A full month and a half of thinking "maybe today." Then, afterwards, I'd long for the days of when I was still pregnant. Weird hormonal stuff, probably. Anyhow, try to enjoy every moment! Both of you are about to experience miracles!!!!
BarryDavidson

Post by BarryDavidson »

Even though I've never given birth, I miss my little babies. My daughters used to hang out with me in their swings, my youngest actually used to sleep through the night, and I never woke up to having my locked cabinet taken apart - a four year old standing there with tools, smiling at me while saying, "Look what I did daddy!"

Good luck to you.