Good News...... And Not So Good News

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Elizabeth Ann West

Good News...... And Not So Good News

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

Hi all,

I know I've been sparse for awhile now, but I have a very good reason. After a little more than a year of hoping, praying, and well other activities, I am finally going to have a baby! I found out a few weeks ago, and my husband and I are thrilled!

Up to finding out, I was working on a couple of big projects that were eating up my writing time. Since the doctors have said I have to reduce stress, I have gracefully resigned from these posts, and will probably keep a low profile for a bit. Not that I really could do much writing if I wanted to, little bump here makes me exhausted pretty much all the time.

So that's the good news, and the only not so good news is just that I will be taking a little break. I doubt I will stay away for long, probably just until my energy returns. :) So good luck everyone, and have a wonderful holiday season. :)

Always Smiling,
Elizabeth Ann West
jak

Re: Good News...... And Not So Good News

Post by jak »

Congratulations EAW. That's wonderful news. You take care now, and let us know when there's more good news.
DSWaltenburg

Post by DSWaltenburg »

Yay for babies! Congratulations, Elizabeth. Enjoy your special time, let your beloved pamper you, and bask in the happiness of motherhood!
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Congratulations! Does this mean we will see a spate of articles about dealing with pregnancy and then articles on things like "Aaagh - My Baby Arrived Without an Instruction Manual!"? Actually, that's probably not such a bad title for any mothers out there! Hope you have a safe pregnancy!

Kind regards,
Hayley