Yee Haw!

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Celeste Stewart

Yee Haw!

Post by Celeste Stewart »

All I have to say is WOO HOO! Anyone else loving all the CC action this past month or so? Fun Fun Fun! :D
anarch

Post by anarch »

Definately have to say that I do. It's nice, not only to be selling articles, but to also watch this site build and grow with all the traffic that it's getting. It's definately the best site that I've come across... Gotta love CC :)
Article Admin

Post by Article Admin »

This has been a terrific month and writers are doing a fantastic job of responding to requests. Congrats to everyone, including the site, which is growing in leaps and bounds.
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

I have to say--this site fits my life like a glove. Freelancing along the traditional "print" and "mail" route simply didn't suit my other commitments (full-time job, family). But I really longed to get this side gig of mine underway--it's why I went through so much schooling in the first place. Now, to see the site doing so well--not to mention making extra money--is really inspiring. I hope it continues and more customers continue to flock to CC.

I also love the variety. I can focus on requests and still slip in a few topics I love to write about. What fun. If I only I had more writing time. It's one of the few tasks I really love.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I know the feeling, so much to write, so little time!