Rejection of 3 Articles

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Aly Adair

Rejection of 3 Articles

Post by Aly Adair »

Hello:

I am new to CC and have read the submission guidelines, but I need some assistance with why I have 3 rejected articles:
"Ultimate Low Fat Chocolate Birthday Cake Recipe"
"The Spirit of Turquoise Jewelry"
"Best Sugar Free Candies for Diabetics"
These articles were submitted in response to Requested Content in which the customer requested references.
I appreciate any help you can provide to assist me with placing approved content.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Please review the guidelines again. Your articles do not meet our guidelines.

Articles must be placed in subcategories upon submission.
Long summaries must be formatted as our guidelines state. Please format texts using this format, too; articles without spaces between paragraphs are difficult to read for customers and editors.
We do not accept articles that contain website addresses or links. Documentation exists that explains exactly how to correctly reference sources - please see the "quick links" sticky post in the Q/A forum.

Please watch for your rejection notices that you will receive in your inbox with each rejection. These state specifically the reason each article has been rejected.

Thanks,
Ed
Aly Adair

Rejection of 3 Articles

Post by Aly Adair »

Thank you, Ed. I did misunderstand the guidelines with respect to definitions for single and double spacing of paragraphs. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused the editors.

I also appreciate the additional Author Q&A reference where I found information on how to include customer-requested links. Thank you for your patience as I work my way through the submission process.

Respectfully,
Aly Adair
Ed

Post by Ed »

No problem, Aly. I'm glad the resources could help you. Your article on turquoise jewelry was just accepted - thanks for reformatting!

Ed