My submissions disappeared

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Schoolmarm

My submissions disappeared

Post by Schoolmarm »

I submitted two articles in one day on the subject of Home Ownership Accelerator Loans, the submissions were successful, but the articles never appeared "under review" or anywhere else. I didn't receive a rejection or an acceptance. I checked my junk mail as well as my in-box. I will resubmit if I know they weren't rejected, but I'm not going to send them as they stand if they were. I'll need to edit for whatever caused the rejection.

Any clue as to what might have happened to the articles?
Ed

Post by Ed »

After it has been a few days, I am usually unable to recall any particular article's status. I also do not know under what name you write.

The email notification system was being worked on, and I was under the impression that it was fixed. I'm sorry that you did not receive any notification.

Thanks,
Ed
Ed

Post by Ed »

You are Joanne M. Friedman? One article opened as an empty document - if I recall correctly, this is what happened last time . . . to all three articles.

It seems as though you are attaching the temporary file that the word processor creates, instead of the saved file. Usually these have strange characters at the beginning of the file name when uploaded.

Ed