Rejection for 'not saving changes'

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Desertdarlene

Rejection for 'not saving changes'

Post by Desertdarlene »

I've had my article rejected twice for not saving changes. But, I know that I definitely saved the changes especially the last time when I saved it 5 times. I even made sure that the attachment reflected those changes. Yet, I keep getting an email saying I didn't save my changes. The rejected attachments don't reflect my changes, but I know I definitely saved and attached them to the resubmission. I don't get it. What am I doing wrong?
Constant

Re: Rejection for 'not saving changes'

Post by Constant »

Are you updating the content in the Content Editor on the site, or are you attaching new files? You'll need to make sure that the Content Editor has the updated content as that's what the editors will review and what customers will be provided with.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

lol this happened to me too.

OP, click the "Save Changes" button right under the editor *first*. THEN click the resubmit button. Doing revisions requires 2 submissions... first the "Save Changes" button under the editor and then only after you've clicked that button click the big yellow resubmit button.
ReneeF

Post by ReneeF »

Lysis wrote:lol this happened to me too.

OP, click the "Save Changes" button right under the editor *first*. THEN click the resubmit button. Doing revisions requires 2 submissions... first the "Save Changes" button under the editor and then only after you've clicked that button click the big yellow resubmit button.

this part drives me nuts too. AND if you click save changes, the notes to the editor go poof too. have to write those in AFTER hitting save and BEFORE clicking submit.