Superhero Workouts You Can Do at Home - rejection question

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Mikerevell99

Superhero Workouts You Can Do at Home - rejection question

Post by Mikerevell99 »

My article was apparently rejected for lacking proper paragraphs.

But I wrote it to set guidelines in the request, and based on the website style.

Furthermore, it was in proper paragraphs - apart from where it had to be broken into 7 sections as per the request.

Can you please clarify?
Isabelnewth

Re: Superhero Workouts You Can Do at Home - rejection questi

Post by Isabelnewth »

Hi, not sure why nobody replied to this before. I hope you've had an answer from CC or worked it out, but it would be hard for anyone on the forum to comment without seeing the article itself.

It sounds as though maybe the paragraphs disappeared when you copied and pasted it into the submission form? That does happen: you have to go through and put them in, and if its a re-submission, then also check that the paras in the long summary match those in the full article, because they only seem to match automatically on first submission.

I don't know if you're new to the site but if so, then you should look through the whole article again carefully to avoid multiple rejections, which is common when you start off here since the eds send articles back without checking the whole thing when they spot an error. A lot of people give up at that point as it's very discouraging, but it is worth persisting if you can bear to.

Good luck.