Please advise SUSPENDED ACCOUNT

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

PBJ

Please advise SUSPENDED ACCOUNT

Post by PBJ »

Hi all, I've been perusing the forums posted a bit here and there, nothing showing yet as they all need to be reviewed and approved it seems.

However, I've written 1 article that was rejected. I initially submitted 3 but considering the three strike rule decided to play it safe and delete the 3rd submission. Since I could not have my initial article re-submitted, that left me with 1 article pending review. It was neither rejected nor accepted. I have however gone back and re-edited the articles. This morning returning to my account I receive the following message:

You account has been permanently suspended.

Please check your inbox for an email outlining the reason for the suspension. Thank you for contributing to Constant Content and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

I don't understand why this happened and would appreciate someone illuminating the problem. All submissions were entirely new and I had taken a block of time from a full day of writing to create articles specifically for CC. I've written elsewhere and had hopes of writing here as well but none of my articles were reworks of any other prior submissions elsewhere. I have not reached the three strike limit. There has been no email forthcoming.
Lysis

Re: Please advise SUSPENDED ACCOUNT

Post by Lysis »

What was the reason in email?
evaku

Re: Please advise SUSPENDED ACCOUNT

Post by evaku »

Sometimes it seems that they don't wait for three strikes if they really don't think that the writer has was it takes, which will generally be because of very problematic grammar issues.

Judging by your post I really would be surprised if that was the reason (I mean sure, I could find some "grammar issues" with it if I wanted, but lord knows I don't write on forums like I do in my articles, plus you are perfectly understandable :) )! Did your e-mail not give any explanation at all? If it's due to suspected plagiarism, then it seems that they generally let people know. Strange, I'm sorry!