Question About an Article Rejected Twice

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

WriterX

Question About an Article Rejected Twice

Post by WriterX »

Hello everyone,

My article, "How to Earn Good Money Online," was rejected once for putting a space between YouTube. Here are the comments: "You Tube" should be "YouTube." I fixed this issue and then resubmitted. Last night, I received an email that said it was rejected again for this reason: Be sure to make changes to content details as well. thanks!

Okay, now I'm confused. Changing content details is a little vague to me. I list several businesses in my article where people can earn money online. Some of the websites I describe associated with these businesses are written in a specific way (i.e., YouTube, LIVESTRONG -- which I accidentally lower cased in the article) I assume that by content details they mean I need to correct the other sites I listed such as eHow, which I spelled in the article as e-How with a dash. Is this what they mean by content details? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

Regards,

Sandra
Isabelnewth

Re: Question About an Article Rejected Twice

Post by Isabelnewth »

I just noticed this post and I imagine you've solved the problem by now. In case you didn't, I think it's just that you need to edit the excerpt in the submission form as well as the article itself.....

Cheers.