Permanent Suspension Contested

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

EVJ

Permanent Suspension Contested

Post by EVJ »

I have written three articles for CC. The first was sold for full rights. I attempted to sell my second article through a public request which was incredibly niche in topic. My article was rejected for being too niche even though it was what the buyer requested. I believe that the buyer probably bought what he/she needed to, and my article was rejected as a whole. Fair enough.

This morning I wrote an article titled; “Modern Marketing: How to Walk the Walk in a Small Team.” It was rejected on these grounds: “We do not accept content with grammar errors, punctuation errors, problems with awkward wording, or other errors. Your submissions do not meet our requirements. Your account has been suspended. We will consider no more of your work.” And my account was suspended thereafter. I have reviewed my work several times and feel that this rejection and harsh suspension is unjustified.

Please will my case be reviewed by CC.

Best,
Elodie
Last edited by EVJ on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isabelnewth

Re: Permanent Suspension Contested

Post by Isabelnewth »

Hi Elodie, that is harsh, and I think they should give people at least a final warning. There have been a quite a lot of posts like yours recently.

I believe that you would be better contacting the Eds with the issue direct by clicking on the contact button (top right of dashboard), as I don't think they deal with this sort of thing on the forum.

Good luck.
EVJ

Re: Permanent Suspension Contested

Post by EVJ »

Thanks Isabel. I'll try that.