Formatting rejection

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

SueEGeneris

Formatting rejection

Post by SueEGeneris »

My article, "Destination Deeside," was rejected with the following message:

“Please professionally format your articles in 12 pt. Times New Roman or Arial black font with single spaced paragraphs and a double space between paragraphs. A full space between paragraphs helps the reader to determine where one paragraph ends and another begins. You should also observe this formatting rule for the content details section of the submission form.”

As far as I can tell, I’ve done all this. The article is in 12 pt Times New Roman with single spaced paragraphs, before and after spacing set at “0” and a double space between paragraphs. I have also used headers and left a space after the header (I followed the formatting of the premium content article, “Using the Windows 8 Task Manager to Monitor Your Broadband Internet”). I also included bulleted lists and there’s nothing in the guidelines about how to format bulleted lists.

Where did I go wrong?
evaku

Re: Formatting rejection

Post by evaku »

It's been a while so you could have long moved on from this... but I am guessing the issue was the bullet list? If you haven't yet, I would take that away and find some other way to present the information and try again.