Latest rejection

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

dmgray

Latest rejection

Post by dmgray »

Hi,

I had an article rejected on 30th September because it did not follow formatting guidelines. I find this odd as I can't find any errors in either my article or submission descriptions. At least none the rejection stated was the issue. I'm more than happy to fix any issues but when I can't find any I don't know what to do to get my article accepted.

I have been away form CC for about a year, having been very active for a long time before, and this is my first submission since my return.

Please help!

Here's the URL: http://www.constant-content.com/MoreDet ... _Name_.htm

The only factor I can see is possibly the paragraph sub-headings but I always wrote them like that and never encountered a problem in my 200+ previous submissions.

Darren
jak

Re: Latest rejection

Post by jak »

Hi Darren

Sorry about your problem. Unfortunately your link doesn't work as other people can't see an article that has not yet been accepted. Did you use time new roman or arial fonts, and single spacing with a double between paras etc? I understand that sub headings are accepted if they are capitalised as per titles. Hope you can get it sorted.
dmgray

Post by dmgray »

Jaks, the article was in Arial 12pt as always, single-spaced with double-spacing for new paragraphs. This is the first time, in over 150 submissions, I have had an article rejected for incorrect format. It has me very puzzled. I did have the sub-headers sat directly above the following paragraph, which I don't always do, maybe the editor didn't like that - although the headings were capitalised like a title. Not sure what to do about fixing this as I can't see what's wrong.
jak

Post by jak »

Sorry for delay in reply: I've been on holiday. If you haven't resubmitted yet, I would change the font to TNW and add a line space after the subheads, then see what happens. Good luck anyway.