My article has dissapeared from the board

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

nicole22biba

My article has dissapeared from the board

Post by nicole22biba »

Hello, I hope that one of you can help me to find out what has just happened to my article. I submitted an article a while ago, and it was approved on 28.08.2012. Even I saw it on the article board. Today (29.08.2012), I was unable to find it. Can anyone tell me what has happened to it? Should I do something, like choosing a certain option in my profile? Now, the status of the article appears to be "waiting." Does it mean that it is under review again? I really appreciate any information that can help me to clarify my doubts. Thank you!
iamyownboss

Re: My article has dissapeared from the board

Post by iamyownboss »

The status "waiting" usually means that a customer has bought your article but paid for it by e-check instead of paypal. E-checks take a few days to clear, but when they do, the status will change to "sold". Sometimes, although rarely, a customer has placed the article in his basket but hasn't paid for it. If the sale isn't cleared in a few days you'll have to ask admin to release it for you. The "waiting" status is also the reason you can't find your article in the general pool.
nicole22biba

Re: My article has dissapeared from the board

Post by nicole22biba »

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer to my question! I did not know this thing, and I was unable to get any details from FAQ. Thank you again!