Resubmitting - Two Questions!

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Rainbowzz

Resubmitting - Two Questions!

Post by Rainbowzz »

First question is : What is the proper formatting for double-spacing between paragraphs? It is simply hitting enter twice after the end of each paragraph, correct? I am trying to learn how to use the formatting section of Microsoft Word, and I admit I have myself entirely confused now.

Second question: I am trying to resubmit an article, however the file seems to have reattached five times..I'm not sure how I did that. I don't seem to have a way to delete any of the files that no longer apply.

Thanks everyone!
iamyownboss

Re: Resubmitting - Two Questions!

Post by iamyownboss »

Yes, double spacing means hitting enter twice. Also, if you're using Word, then go to the 'paragraph' option and set it to single line spacing, and make sure your default spacing between 2 lines is 0.
The editor will only look at the newest file. There is no option to delete old versions.
Rainbowzz

Post by Rainbowzz »

Thank you! I knew that was right, I think MSword just has me so confused that I am confusing MYSELF in the process(haha).

Up until now I have primarily used a different program to write my articles, however I am making the switch as MSWord is more feature-rich.

Kudos again for your assistance.
judebarton

Post by judebarton »

I am confused and frustrated. I resubmitted my article with the corrected font and size and was told it was still in the wrong font and size. I went back to my article in my file and checked and it is indeed correct. It is in 12pt times new roman. I only have ONE file in my documents folder so I know I didn't resubmit the wrong one. What is the deal with the reattach file option? Am I supposed to download the old file, correct it and reattach or can I just upload the corrected word document from my file as in "attach new file"? :?
iamyownboss

Post by iamyownboss »

You have to "attach new file", not reattach document. Once you've done that you should be able to see 2 files with your submission. To double check if the correct one is there, download and view the latest one and NOT the first one.