Account Suspended - Why?

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Raven

Account Suspended - Why?

Post by Raven »

Hi,

My account was recently suspended after several years of selling very well on Constant Content. Apparently something I submitted flagged Copyscape. Yet I wrote it from scratch myself before submitting. I take my writing very seriously, so this was a complete surprise to me. I've had lots of articles sell very well on a regular basis and never had a problem before now.

My biggest issue is that I had 110 referred writers on my account, something that took me years of hard work to build up. Now the commissions for any sales from those writers is lost to me.

Is there anything I can do to re-instate my account after several years of loyal writing AND referring to this company?

I have screenshots from both Plagium AND Copyscape showing the article in question is 100% unique. So why was my account suspended for this submission?
Lysis

Re: Account Suspended - Why?

Post by Lysis »

According to this viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15513&p=41661#p41661

You were suspended for sending private contact info to a user 2.5 years ago.
Constant

Re: Account Suspended - Why?

Post by Constant »

Raven, if you'd like some more specific details on this please email us at support.

To answer a few points raised in this post:

-suspended writers will still be credited for referrals that have signed up. We still have your Paypal account on file and will send payments automatically once you've passed the $5 minimum threshold.
-we're not using Copyscape. We use iThenticate which is much more exhaustive. If you email us at support we can provide you with the results of iThenticate scans.