Rejected

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

WillowHB

Rejected

Post by WillowHB »

I received the following regarding an original article I submitted... "Short summaries must be original and may not be copied and pasted from the document text". What does it mean? In order to put the information in the proper places on your form, the copy has to be pasted from my original written document. I followed the exact same format etc. as my first article that was submitted that was approved and sold. Please help me to understand why everything seemed different on my second submission when the circumstances were all the same.
Celeste Stewart

Re: Rejected

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Hi, it means that the short summary cannot be an excerpt from the actual article such as the first paragraph. So, you have to write a few sentences summarizing the article for this section.
SJHillman

Re: Rejected

Post by SJHillman »

Short summaries must also be at least three sentences and are marketing the article. Something like the following might be your short summary for an article about becoming a writer for Constant Content.

"Although the Internet has exploded with rich multimedia content, the written word is still the backbone of the Information Superhighway. If you've ever wanted to turn your writing talents into an extra paycheck each month then Constant Content may be right for you. This article explores the pros and cons of Constant Content and gives the reader five easy steps to get started."