Account suspended

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

fahimsxr

Account suspended

Post by fahimsxr »

I wrote an article for constant-content, it got rejected for some grammatical issues. But i don't know why my account was permanently suspended. the rejection was genuine and even i could see that i have committed some mistakes, but those could have been mended very easily. Afterwards i edited the article and published it on ezine. Please yell me what is the procedure to get my account restored. The title of the article was Blogging Tips and Guidelines.
jellygator

Re: Account suspended

Post by jellygator »

If your post is an example of the way your article was written, I don't think you'll be able to get your account reactivated.

If you believe the suspension was an error, maybe you could contact support, but just to give you an idea: I have about half of my articles returned for small revisions, and I normally write in a manner that's grammatically similar to the articles I submit. It's simply natural to write the way we think.

If your posts reflect the informal way you think, I can't imagine that you'd catch enough of your errors to meet CC's standards. Sorry. :(
fahimsxr

Post by fahimsxr »

posting something is a casual thing and writing an article, a formal, both are two different things.......who cares about the grammar while writing posts....

the suspension was not an error, there were some errors....
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

I care about how my posts appear, especially on a site like this one where customers, editors, and other writers see what I write. I believe many of the other writers take care to write their posts well, too. Even though I understand that there is a difference, I think you missed my point: If you don't care enough to write well regularly, it's unlikely that you'll catch enough errors. Spelling and grammar checks are not sufficient.

I am not trying to criticize. I am trying to say that CC's high standards are tough to meet if you're not constantly aware of every character you type.
BrilliantCascade

Post by BrilliantCascade »

Hi my account is suspended but I still have 13 dollars in that account due this month. Can I still get it? How are they going to credit that to my Paypal Account?
BrilliantCascade

I also would like to ask, the article that was considered sold USE only, can I still use it in some other sites?
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

BrilliantCascade wrote:I also would like to ask, the article that was considered sold USE only, can I still use it in some other sites?
If it's "use," then yeah, you can reuse it. You'll still get your money as long as you added your paypal addy in the profile.
BrilliantCascade

I can see a lot of members whose accounts were suspended three months ago, but still waiting for their commission. I highly respect the standard of CC that is why I put no qualms when they suspended my account, but hey! standardize everything. Why can't you provide payment when its due? I hope this wont be my case, if it is, then I think I know whats the title of my next article.

Are the moderators of this forum from Constant Content? Or they are also writers like most of us here? My post in another topic remained unanswered for a week? What a forum!
Constant

Post by Constant »

BrilliantCascade wrote:I can see a lot of members whose accounts were suspended three months ago, but still waiting for their commission. I highly respect the standard of CC that is why I put no qualms when they suspended my account, but hey! standardize everything. Why can't you provide payment when its due? I hope this wont be my case, if it is, then I think I know whats the title of my next article.

Are the moderators of this forum from Constant Content? Or they are also writers like most of us here? My post in another topic remained unanswered for a week? What a forum!
I can assure you that even if an account is suspended, the writer is paid out in full with the next payment cycle. If a writer for some reason doesn't receive a payment they were expecting they should contact Support asap and we will get it sorted out right away (if this happens it's usually because we don't have an accurate Paypal address on file for them).

There are both Constant Content employees and other writers acting as moderators here. I'm an employee.
Raven

Post by Raven »

Hi,

My account was recently suspended after several years of selling very well on Constant Content. Apparently something I submitted flagged Copyscape. Yet I wrote it from scratch myself before submitting. I take my writing very seriously, so this was a complete surprise to me. I've had lots of articles sell very well on a regular basis and never had a problem before now.

My biggest issue is that I had 110 referred writers on my account, something that took me years of hard work to build up. Now the commissions for any sales from those writers is lost to me.

Is there anything I can do to re-instate my account after several years of loyal writing AND referring to this company?