Second satirical article rejected - what's going on

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

SuzanneBosworth

Second satirical article rejected - what's going on

Post by SuzanneBosworth »

===== Editorial Information for Your Article: ====

We do not accept fiction (including novels, novel chapters,or short stories), poetry of any kind, or memoirs. Please review our guidelines.

This is not a novel, novel chapter, short story, poetry of any kind or a memoir. It is a piece of satire - the unfolding of an advance fee fraud; comedy is specifically requested by the client. I uploaded it using the public request menu pulldown for the buyer's request. Maybe the editor didn't read the client specification?

Seriously ... LOL

Here's the client spec: "Humorous, sarcastic or witty articles on any scams, internet or other and the people who fall for them." Same kind of structure as the first one (which finally got accepted after a discussion about using the word "dammit")

Here's my title: "Advance Fee Fraud - How to Win a Lottery and Lose Your Brains"
SuzanneBosworth

Re: Second satirical article rejected - what's going on

Anyone? Running out of time for the client's request and it looks as though they've had very few - if any - submissions go through. Maybe because submissions are being seen as not within CC's accepted straight format and are rejected out of the gate? Seems a shame to lose a potential client.

I can sell them elsewhere, but I was keen to get a new client on board via CC and this seemed just the right kind of project. :(
SuzanneBosworth

Eric - thank you for your email. Much appreciated.

I think I might send you a note at the same time that I send any more.

MWAH
WriterMike

Post by WriterMike »

I've gotten one through for that request, Suzanne.