Fresh Rejection and Amazing Login Issue

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

hellyes

Fresh Rejection and Amazing Login Issue

Post by hellyes »

Hello All,

I am the forum member and cc author called "GyZ", I have exhibited modest activity in these forums a while back, and always received valuable feedback from the board members for which I am grateful. Currently I can't use my original forum login information, so I had to create a new forum account. I can log in as an author, but the boards demand that I log in separately, and the original data I have in store to log in to the forums, no longer works. I used it to log in all the time, so my confusion emerges intact. Please look into this, I would like to use my original identity.

I have a fresh rejection, too, and I would like to know how bad the errors - which I lack the awareness to spot - are. Here is the article, please tell me how bad you think it is. If some of you are willing to help me shape this article up so cc accepts it, I will, of course, pay you for your proofreading skillZzZ.

So, the article :

"Title :
A Guaranteed Method to Get Followers on Twitter

Short Summary :
This article describes an efficient method to get followers on Twitter. Start using this popular application the way the software was originally designed for. The technique shown here produces guaranteed, instant results and is completely safe to use.

<Article content deleted by moderator>

Thank you for your time. Please reply.
Evelyn

Re: Fresh Rejection and Amazing Login Issue

Post by Evelyn »

GyZ registered on June 30, 2008, last active June 29, 2010 with 38 total posts. This username has not been banned, so double check your password or request a new one from the system. Beyond that, I don't know why you can't use your original credentials. I'm just a moderator. :)

It's not a good idea to post full articles on the forum because it gets indexed by bots. That could trigger C-C to find the content is not original, though the parameters for that are somewhat hazy. Why don't you send me the article in a private message (author name Evelyn Fielding) and I'll look it over. No need to pay for a one-time edit!

I deleted the article from your post, but just glancing at it I can say that you have several dangling modifiers, a misused colon, some strange commas, and definite wordiness. If you're interested in an edit, let me know and I'll work you into my schedule.

Welcome back! A lot has happened since you logged in last, so take a look at all the posts you missed.
hellyes

Post by hellyes »

Hello Evelyn,

thank you for your reply and for your kind offer. I'm going to PM you the article after finishing this post.

As for the login issue, - which still seems to be in effect - I tried using my original login data up to the point from which on the system thought I might be a malicious impersonator, so I decided it is better to not pull the moustache of the sleeping tiger. I contacted forum administration about the login issue, but did not receive a response yet. It's totally normal, I think, with the annual holidays invading recent consensus. Strangely enough, when I request a password reminder, the system tells me that my login data - "zoltangyalog@gmail.com" and username "GyZ" are not associated to the forum. I'm sure the situation will work itself out though. You mention that a lot has happened since my last login. YOU happened, for sure, and it indeed is a superb development. Thank you again, I'm sending the articEl. (Sorry, I had to.)
hellyes

Post by hellyes »

Hello,

seems I have no other option right now than to reply to my own thread, because I no longer receive contact from support regarding the login issue I've been telling you about in this thread. If anyone in the administration sees this, please look into that. My username is "GyZ", my associated email address is "zoltangyalog@gmail.com", and I wasn't banned by the system at all. Please give me back my Constant Content identity. Thank you for your time.
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

I'm wondering if you may have a denial of service virus on your computer that's affecting your ability to use your e-mail and/or e-mail address, perhaps?
hellyes

Post by hellyes »

Thanks for the reply. So you think I should attempt to use my original login data from a different system. This sounds to be a sane tip, I'll try to do that.
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

Exactly. When you do, just in case it is something other than a virus, you may want to take note of the other system's operating system, browser, and version of each for comparison.