Suspended on First Submission?

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

allen12

Suspended on First Submission?

Post by allen12 »

We have reviewed your content, "Getting Rid of Tummy Fat Made Simple and Easy." Unfortunately, we can no longer consider this article for approval. Please do not resubmit.

==== Editorial Information for Your Article: ====

We do not accept content with grammar errors, problems with awkward wording, or other errors. Your submissions do not meet our requirements. Your account has been suspended. We will consider no more of your work.

==== End Editorial Information for Your Article ====

This was a formally written article, no spam, no "awkward wording", and not many grammar errors, if any. Even if there were I find it strange that my account has been suspended on the first submission. It has never been published online (I had it copyscaped, too).

Then there are things that are confusing about the rejection itself. First of all, my article has been rejected and the date for the results of the review for my article was in my inbox about 20 hours before I even submitted it. It was not in my inbox before submission. Then, my article was rejected about one minute after I submitted it, which seems awkward considering that I still had other submitted articles under review for a couple of days. Is this an error? If not, can anyone explain this reasoning to me?
Lysis

Re: Suspended on First Submission?

Post by Lysis »

Did you outsource it? Got to be careful with outsourced docs here, since a lot of the cheap writers have bad grammar and English isn't their first language.

I wouldn't worry about the date/time stamp. The quick rejection makes me think they found plagiarized content (why would you copyscape if it's your work anyway?)