rejection re my first article

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

dmisarcshist

rejection re my first article

Post by dmisarcshist »

my first article was rejected due to grammar reason. could you please give me a detail as i beleive it was grammatically correct. thanks
HayleyWriter

Re: rejection re my first article

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi,

Once the editors reject your article, it is purged from the system, so the editors won't be able to refer to it again to give you an answer. Nor do the editors tend to respond to questions in the forum like this. Since you have made a few grammatical errors in your post, it is likely that at least one grammatical error was present in your article. You may like to take this opportunity to review your grammar rules. Constant Content has much stricter guidelines than other sites, so you do need to write to high standard to succeed here. You can post a small segment of your article in the forum and ask for other writers to give feedback, but you do not want to post the entire article on the forums. If you like, you can send me an email through the CC system (go my author profile Hayleywriter and click on "Contact this author") and paste your article into the email. I'll give you some feedback on your article. Good writers will always be as grammatically correct as possible, even when writing posts in forums. Every time you write, you should practice writing with perfect grammar. I volunteer to help some new authors out with feedback as a practice exercise for proofreading my own articles, for example. In the art and craft of wordsmithing and writing, practice does make perfect!

Kind regards,

Hayley
dmisarcshist

Post by dmisarcshist »

thank you very much. be doing that right away.
dmisarcshist

Post by dmisarcshist »

since my account is suspended due to rejection of my first article, how can i proceed?
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

If your account was suspended, the editors feel your work is too far from the standard for you to find success here. Sorry, there is no further steps.
dmisarcshist

Post by dmisarcshist »

thank you very much...been earning my bread as successful writer an copyeditor. no sour graping but other sites are still there.