Double Grammar Rejection Ugh! Need help!

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JShade

Double Grammar Rejection Ugh! Need help!

Post by JShade »

Hello everyone!

I've been trying to make myself present around these parts and learn my way around CC. I revised my submissions multiple times trying to conform to the guidelines but I fell short :(. So I need an extra pair of eyes who has been through this to help. Once I understand things I will happily return the favor. I took down my third submission figuring that no point in another strike before I understand what I am doing wrong.

Could someone be willing to look at my work and provide some guidance? Someone who has been down this road before? Editor buddy?

*Note : Just reread the guidelines, I was further off than I thought, some big sections I hadn't really wrapped my head around, will need someone to look it over before I resubmit.
zunairah

Grammar Rejection GREAT!!

Post by zunairah »

Hello!

I am a degree holder of Masters in English and I recently received an email by the support center that my article has been rejected due to grammar mistakes which is indeed quite
unethical because its a lame excuse. As I want some reliable person to read my article and then let me know where are the errors... The article name was Internet and Globalization.

Thank you

Regards
Ed

Re: Double Grammar Rejection Ugh! Need help!

Post by Ed »

All writers who submit to Constant Content are responsible for finding their own errors. Tips for self-editing can be found here: http://www.constant-content.com/forum/v ... =4&t=14407

Thank you,
Ed