2 Rejections in one day :-(

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JTILLMAN9693

Re: 2 Rejections in one day :-(

Post by JTILLMAN9693 »

I have a separate question. I referred a writer to this site and their articles were not approved and their account was suspended. Will they be able to create another account to try again?

Thanks for your responses.
Ed

Post by Ed »

No. We cannot consider content from writers who have been suspended. When an author's account has been suspended, it has been determined that that author's writing does not meet our requirements.

Thank you,
Ed
JCTorpey

Post by JCTorpey »

Hi All,

While I didn't receive 2 rejections in one day, I received 2 in a week. I have yet to have a submission approved. The errors seem to be with the short summary. The rejection I just got today, I have no problem with, as the short summary can not be in the first person and I accept that mistake and will fix it.. But I am not sure as to why the first one was rejected. All the email I got said was "Article was rejected because there can be no errors in the Short Summary."

That was it. It didn't say what kind of error it was. My question is how am I supposed to correct the errors if they do not tell me exactly what they are?
Also, if the problem has been with the short summary, does that mean the article itself is ok and acceptable? There were no comments on the articles themselves.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Hi,
There was probably a typo or some other error in the short summary. Unless you saved the short summary, it's probably going to be impossible to figure out the error because the short summary is not saved on the site once the article is rejected. Once Ed comes across a rejectionable error, he stops reviewing from that point forward so it's unlikely that the article was reviewed at all.