I have a MacBook.

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Milla

I have a MacBook.

Post by Milla »

Hello all! I have a MacBook and this may sound kind of lame, but I don't know how to make my article into an appropriate format to submit. Any suggestions? Thank you :)
BarryDavidson

Re: I have a MacBook.

Post by BarryDavidson »

Depending on which Mac program you're using for word processing, you should be able to save the document in multiple formats. Programs like icWord and iWorks, Mellel, and Nisus (just to name a few) let you save the documents in .rtf format if I'm remembering correctly. Most Mac word processing programs also allow the user to open .rtf documents generated on a PC.
edoran

Post by edoran »

The little program that comes standard, TextEdit, saves documents in .rtf or .txt (rich text or text). There is an absolutely fabulous free or share ware program ( i know they're different but i don't remember the difference) called neo-office. it's fantastic. it can save files in about fifteen or sixteen different formats and is set up much like microsoft word... or office, rather. you can make spread sheets and stuff, too. and the best part is it's all free to download :)
Milla

Post by Milla »

Thank you :)