Rejection Question

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

WaldorfPC

Rejection Question

Post by WaldorfPC »

My article, "What to Do if You Are Involved in an Automobile Accident" was rejected due to awkward wording. I'm going to go back through it now to see which sentences are worded awkwardly: but, could you also advise on what's going on? Thanks so much.
Ed

Re: Rejection Question

Post by Ed »

Hi. I went through a lot of articles today, and many were about this topic, so I'm having trouble answering your question specifically. It seems to me that there were some clarity issues, particularly in the first section regarding getting help, and some of these issues could have been mitigated by rephrasing or reorganizing sentences. If you think everything still sounds okay after looking over your article, resubmit and I'll try to be more specific.

Thanks,
Ed
WaldorfPC

Post by WaldorfPC »

Oh, I do know how that can be, editing so much at once. I went back through it after spending like an entire day away from my work, and I spotted what I thought would be wordy. I did some revising. I'll be resubmitting it. Thanks so much for your quick response. Hopefully, it is okay this time.
WaldorfPC

Post by WaldorfPC »

Okay, I just resubmitted it.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Super. Thanks. I'll take a look.