I can't find my article!

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

paula2761

I can't find my article!

Post by paula2761 »

:cry: Hi I am newbie and I have submitted my very first article three hours ago. When I checked My Content it said," article has been sold or removed ," although the title appears.
If I check status it says reviewing and I can get into it to edit.
If accepted does it take a while for it to appear in Your Content?
Please let me know if I have done something wrong. I have not received any emails.
Thanks.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Hi,
So you can go into the content area and see it showing a status of "review" and you can make minor edits, correct?

This means that it hasn't yet been looked at by the CC editors. Once accepted, it will say "view." If it gets rejected, it will no longer appear at all.

Ed is on vacation until the 14th so it will likely take longer than normal for articles to be approved. It usually takes a couple of days for general articles to get approved under normal circumstances.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Thanks Celeste! I am trying to get through as many as possible, but for anyone doubting the amazing prowess of our fearless editor, doubt no more. It is a daunting task, and the articles keep piling up.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I promise to save the next 100-pager for Ed.

Back to work I go. :)
jak

Post by jak »

David, you're doing a sterling job. Thank you for picking up my incorrect semi-colon.
constant-content
Site Admin

I'm not entirely sure that was a compliment JAK!
jak

Post by jak »

Well, it was intended as such. A brilliant piece of editing.

I did find another error as well, but using semi-colons correctly was what was on your email. Hope I haven't missed anything else this time around.

It's great that we get more than one chance at CC, but I really feel guilty if I make you editors read something more than once, so please accept my apologies.
constant-content
Site Admin

No problemo Monsieur! Semi colons are my specialty.