Paula's intro...

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

roobodds

Paula's intro...

Post by roobodds »

Hello all!

My name is Paula Dodds. I work from my home office as a Virtual Assistant and a rep for Kat's Coffees & More. I'm a mom to two beautiful little girls, Brady, age 5 and Emma, age 2.

I have been writing for, more or less, my whole life. I enjoy writing shorter articles about topics that are close to my heart: being a WAHM, being a VA, direct sales, etc.

I'm also in school right now (online) for a Bachelors' degree in Christian Counseling.

So, that it! My little intro. "Me in a nutshell!"
Katie-Anne

Welcome Paula

Post by Katie-Anne »

Don't be a stranger on the boards! We're really quite friendly here and it's a nice place to chat with the other writers.

Katie-Anne
roobodds

Post by roobodds »

I'm pretty active on my other boards... So I should be on here, too! LOL
ssottile

Welcome

Post by ssottile »

:D Hi Paula and Welcome,

I myself just joined up with Constant-Content today. I submitted two articles and I am excited to discover this new outlet for writing.

Good for you working from home. I myself commute into Short Hills, NJ from my home in PA (76 miles) one way.

I work as an executive assistant for a securities firm. Very good job and great people to work for. Plus I have some time to work on my writing and check into various forums that support my writing objectives during the day.

I hope we all have good luck with our writing and I look forward to visiting with all the authors.
roobodds

First article submitted...

Post by roobodds »

I finally got around to sitting down at the computer and uploading one of my articles. Since they all pretty much use the same "voice," I thought I'd try one first and make sure it got approved. Then, I'd load the rest.

Keep your fingers crossed! I can see this as a good source of "additional" income!

Paula