Hello, I'm Dianemc

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Dianemc

Hello, I'm Dianemc

Post by Dianemc »

Hi, I'm Dianemc and I'm new to ConstantContent. I'm based in London, UK and have been writing content successfully for the past 3 years for a number of private clients in Europe. I'd like to get started and wondered with the Client Request orders if it's correct to assume that I can just write an article and submit it to them? This platform is quite unlike the one I regularly work for so I guess I'll just give it a go and see what happens. Anyway, hello everyone. I hope that you're all having a great day and feeling inspored.
Abbamay

Re: Hello, I'm Dianemc

Post by Abbamay »

Hi Dianemc,

Nice to have you here!

I guess you're talking about the public requests. You can submit an article to those but there is no guarantee that the buyer will buy your article - they might get several from different authors and choose the one they want. It's a good way to start, though, because even if your article isn't chosen it will go into the catalogue so other people can buy it if they like it. Once you've been writing on here for a while you might get private or writer pool requests, and then you claim the ones you want to work on and they're exclusively yours.

Does that answer your question? :D

Have fun.

Abba
RobertStreet

Re: Hello, I'm Dianemc

Post by RobertStreet »

It was nice meeting you.