Hi, nice to meet you!

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

travela

Hi, nice to meet you!

Post by travela »

I have just joined CC and have received a couple of offers. I was wondering what the what the 'change' button under the 'waiting, accept, refuse' options means? I was also wondering if there was any way to contact the customer to make a counter offer?

Sorry if this is not the correct place to post these questions…I tried support, but they appear to be on holidays ;-)
jak

Re: Hi, nice to meet you!

Post by jak »

Welcome travela. Unfortunately there is no way to make a counter offer, though we have been asking for one for some time. The buttons mean what they say - a customer is waiting for you to accept or reject an offer. But even if you accept, the customer is not obliged to buy. You just have to wait and see. Quite a bit of patience is required here, but when things work out, you are better off time wise than trying to sell outside to the print market. That can often take months.
travela

Post by travela »

Thanks Jak
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

Hi travela,

About the 'change' button. When you have an offer it will say 'waiting', and you want to change that to either 'accept' or 'refuse'. Then click on 'change' and when the screen refreshes it will tell you that the customer has been notified.

Hope that helps!

Abba
RobertStreet

Post by RobertStreet »

hi,nice to meet you!