Glad to Be On Board

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

nlovewitwriting

Glad to Be On Board

Post by nlovewitwriting »

Hello, I'm extremely excited to be here, joined with seemingly talented writers. I'm from Columbus, Ohio and have been freelance writing for about 5 months now and loving every minute of it. Hoping to become a full time freelance writer. I'm trusting to be led in the right direction to the right platforms. Nice to meet everyone!!
PaulMaplesden

Re: Glad to Be On Board

Post by PaulMaplesden »

Hi there, welcome to the site. If you're looking to build sales, here are some tips:

- Write on a diverse range of topics.
- Use good keywords when you submit articles.
- Your articles will, almost certainly, sell eventually. It might take time, but they will sell.
- Double and triple check your articles before submission; the editors here are looking for consistently high quality and will bounce articles back if they aren't happy.
- Write for a variety of price-points and experiment with your cost per word. Typically, usage licenses tend to go for between 2.5 and 4 cents per word, full licenses go between 5.5 and 8 cents per word.
- It's worth understanding what sells - I have been mining data on the areas that are doing well and you can find the latest information here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76743 and here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76719 - I update this once a month.
- It's also helpful to understand the type of article titles that sell; I did some research on that here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76724

I hope this is all useful to you.
nlovewitwriting

Post by nlovewitwriting »

Very useful, thank you so much! :D
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

Hi,

Glad to have you here. Hope you have fun writing! Keep in touch if you have questions - there are some really helpful people on the forum. :D

Abba May