Hi there, from a proud Indian

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

vjlenin

Hi there, from a proud Indian

Post by vjlenin »

Hello Kings,

I am Lenin from the south end of Indian subcontinent (of the state Kerala). Today's the best day for me as far as CC is concerned, as I got my first article accepted by them. Thanks to them. I submitted it a third time to get accepted. First, I included so many links (without realizing that they are banned, of course). (We generally never read the guidelines before we post, do we?) Next, I removed the links and resubmitted, in a general form, without "much" stylistic and grammatical errors, as exactly how I would submit to something like Ezinearticles. But, what? To my horror, the reply came within a day's time: "Your article has been rejected." And that was the time when I realized the true value of CC.

CC are great people, providing the best content out there. They do not take what the ordinary websites might, being picky at the core. Write well, and they will take it. It's the place for the best and most serious out there, not for vagabonds.

Then I sat down five hours or so, editing my content. Removed hundreds of mistakes and stylistic errors, after once again referring to my style guide: Elements of Style. Then I reposted the article. It remained there for four days (or three? Oops! I forgot) before getting accepted. And today, now, time here is 12:29 am; a little while ago, I got the message that the article had been accepted.

You can read the article if you search for Search Engine Optimization Guidelines. Please comment on buddies, Have a great time here.