I'm new, too - glayzer

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

glayzer

I'm new, too - glayzer

Post by glayzer »

...and I have a question. Because of pop-ups and malicious cookies I've started using a new browser, Firefox. A few minutes ago I was submitting and accidentally double clicked something and my submission was cancelled. I've tried three times. The last time I used Navigator instead and uploaded my txt version, when I attempted to rename the file, my submission was canceled again.

Is the user interface always this bad? I just want to be prepared.

Thanks, and greetings to all.
Eliza Ferree

Post by Eliza Ferree »

I was able to submit mine yesterday (it hasn't been accepted or denied yet) not sure about using firefox, honestly I'm not sure what I use except IE. Hope things work out. If needed I'm sure you can im (email) Chris (constantcontent) to figure out what the trouble is.

Welcome to CC.
Lizaj

Post by Lizaj »

I found this out quite by accident but maybe it will work for you. I opened a new window while I was submitting an article because I like to go back and check the request for price or other things before including the info in the submission. Anyway, I accidentally clicked on something and it said that my submission was cancelled BUT luckily when I went back to the prior window, my form was still there and intact. Whew. So, you may try keeping two windows open just in case.
glayzer

Post by glayzer »

Thanks to all who gave input...but why should this be an obstacle course?