Hello from the Great White North

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Ed Butts

Hello from the Great White North

Post by Ed Butts »

Hello. My name is Ed Butts. I'm a Canadian author with several books published, and a lot of articles on a wide variety of subjects. For a long time I've been trying to find out how I could write for the internet without having to pay someone first. I just learned of Constant-Content, and it appears to be what I've been searching for. I'm looking forward to writing for this site.
psharmon

Post by psharmon »

Good luck with your writing. I'm sure you'll enjoy this site and sell a bunch!

Penny
Ed Butts

Post by Ed Butts »

Thanks very much. Ed
malward

Post by malward »

Welcome Ed. I see that you followed my link. Nice to see you here. I am also from Canada - Ontario, in fact.
Ed Butts

Post by Ed Butts »

Hello Malward. Yes, I thought I would check this out. I, too, am in Ontario - in Guelph. Ed
malward

Post by malward »

Ed, You're not far from me. About a 30 minute drive. I'm just west of Hamilton. Mary
Ed Butts

Post by Ed Butts »

Small world, eh? Have you made anything on any of these internet things? I'm really not very familiar with them. Ed
Dorothy Edison

Post by Dorothy Edison »

Haha--Has Mary made anything on the internet? . . . anyone? :)

Ed, Mary is the top seller here at CC. She's who keeps everyone else going!

DE
Ed Butts

Post by Ed Butts »

Hi Dorothy. Thanks for your message. That's encouraging. I have had a bunch of books published, and many articles, but this internet stuff is new to me. Ed
southernrose

Post by southernrose »

Welcome to Constant Content, Ed! This is one of my favorite internet content sites, and I have found the most success here. It has certainly proved to be worth my time. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the same success so many of us have found here at CC!

~Elizabeth~
Ed Butts

Post by Ed Butts »

Hello Elizabeth. Thank you very much. Would I be breaking any rules if I mentioned the title of a book of my own that could be of particular interest to writers? Ed