Hello-Hello! Glad to be here!

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

diversebydesign

Hello-Hello! Glad to be here!

Post by diversebydesign »

Hello Everyone!

First off let me say that I am extremely happy that CC has a forum. I am a member of a couple websites that pay me for my writing but most of (all actually) the communication is done via email. That is just fine, gets the job done. However, having the ability to discuss things with your fellow writers who are doing work on the same site as you can be huge. That sense of community goes a long way in how people feel about doing work and putting a piece of themselves into what they give to the site.

Now that I got that out of the way let me introduce myself. My name is Tony but of course, my username is DiverseByDesign. That name comes from both my blog and my business. Not that I am some "high-roller" or anything but I have, over the years, worked at building a name for myself in my local area as a computer repair tech. I have been successful at doing so and I keep the name because, well.. it works.

Anyway.. I am married and have 3 kids and a dog. Naturally as anyone else with children can attest to, they take most all of my time. What I do squeeze out of it for myself I spend writing. I have worked hard at making "freelance" writing a part-time job. What I mean by that is earning part-time money from the work I put into writing. Whether it is a "content farm" or a place that is more legit. I am dedicated, hard working, and I am not scared to speak my mind - hence the blog. If interested you can find it at dbdnet.blogspot.com it's always open.. :wink:

Other than all that, I really look forward to meeting you all and becoming a part of this community. I am, usually active in web forums for sites that I frequent and sites that I like. So this is not the last you will see of me. It might start with me asking questions considering at first glance it appears things work a bit differently here than I am used to. That is a good thing though. I have a lot of reading to do.. have to read the do's and don'ts of Constant-Content.

Again, look forward to meeting you all.

Best Regards,

Tony - DiverseByDesign - DBD whatever rolls off the tongue the easiest.
jak

Re: Hello-Hello! Glad to be here!

Post by jak »

Hi Tony, and please accept a rather late welcome. You've arrived at a time when everyone has their heads down writing, but the forum is usually much more active than this.