2 Years Later, Hi....

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

aidenroberts

2 Years Later, Hi....

Post by aidenroberts »

Hi Everyone

Another newbie here from the UK.

I signed up to CC about two years ago but never really grasped the concept, in my defense I was a relative newcomer to all things internet. Recent changes in my life have given me the opportunity to revisit a long held passion; and that is to "Become a Freelance Writer" more specifically to be a content writer. I would like to think I've honed my craft on various blogs and developed my voice but I guess the proof is in the pudding when I start publishing/selling articles.

I intend to spend some time reading posts, learning and hopefully becoming a useful member of the forum; no doubt I'll ask some ridiculous questions but I will try to find the answer first.

I am always open to suggestions of how I can improve as a writer, I'm no primadonna and I understand I have a lot to learn so for now I'll bid you a fond farewell and look forward to making your acquaintance.

All the very best

Rob
jak

Re: 2 Years Later, Hi....

Post by jak »

Welcome Rob. Don't shiver on the edge too long. As long as you have read and understood the guidelines, jump in, enjoy the swim and get warmed up. Good luck.