YAN (Yet Another Newbie)

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

righter

YAN (Yet Another Newbie)

Post by righter »

Yep, another newbie, giving CC a go. I don't normally write on spec, but I'm willing to give this a go. I'll be testing the market for different types/styles/categories. So far I haven't detected any real pattern/consistency in the recent sales or requested articles pages, but it seems lists, how to's, strange facts have the inside running. As do the lower-priced items. Surprise surprise. Has anyone attempted an analysis of what sells and what doesn't?
psharmon

Post by psharmon »

Welcome to CC. I am new here myself. Just keep watching the Request list and keep your eye out for the type of writing that is selling.

Good luck.

Penny
M. Dee

submissions

Post by M. Dee »

Hi there-
I am brand new, so new in fact, that I haven' t yet dscovered the correct format to post my articles. I have only been writing for 25 years but, I guess these things take time. Has anyone else out there had trouble or is it just me? I have more than 200 artciles to post. Maybe I'll live to finish, maybe not. How are all of you doing with sales?
Best,
M Dee
Article Admin

Post by Article Admin »

M Dee,

It takes a little time because the Internet is different than print venues. However, you are learning the ropes and will soon have your articles on CC. Please don't upload all 200 the same week. LOL
M. Dee

Post by M. Dee »

I'll try my best! Thanks for the kind words. will be in touch.
M. Dee :D
LJade

Post by LJade »

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome all newbies!
(The titles just keep getting better)

I've noticed a distinct pattern, just about everything sells. Ok, really, strange facts are going like hotcakes right now and at $10-$15 a pop for say...10 unique facts--that's not bad at all.

And M.Dee, please don't submit all 200 the same week. The 'Invisible One', a.k.a = 'Article Admin' ... I'm sure could handle it but geeeeesh there wouldn't be any energy left for the 'Invisible One' to approve our work too and we all need some cold hard cash! LOL

We all look out for the 'Invisible One'.

Take Care!
:arrow: LJ :D
M. Dee

Post by M. Dee »

javascript:emoticon(':D')
Hi Ms. Jade,
Don't worry about me submitting all those at once. that. I will submit a few per day, but I don't have the patience to do more than that. Consider me another who watches out for you know who.
M. Dee