Hello There!

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

VictoriaBohme

Hello There!

Post by VictoriaBohme »

And a few other polite introductory noises!

My name is Victoria and I'm a Brit who has lived in France for nearly 10 years now. I've been skimming the forums, especially the Q&A and thought I might as well say hello while I'm at it. I have to say, I'm very much liking how the site is run, from what I've read so far. I had already submitted two articles, and thanks to good info found on the forums was able to get them in the right format and font before they were reviewed! For that I thank you. I had forgotten that Word '07 defaults to .docx, apart from anything else. :oops:

I like the idea of allowing authors to grow if they show true potential, I've been despairing at being undercut by people who quite obviously don't write in English as well as I do - though I do make the occasional obvious error myself, I'll admit. I've been very reassured by the obvious loyalty of most of the authors towards the editors and the site itself, and the caring and helpful attitude of the community has me hoping I'll be able to stick around for quite a while. :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Victoria
jak

Re: Hello There!

Post by jak »

Welcome Victoria, and thanks for this lovely post. I'm sure you'll do well here.